Turning Athletes Into Recruits
Evaluate | Discover | Connect
Become a recruited athlete this summer!
1. Enter Your Stats: Fill in your academic and athletic stats and information to create your Playced Recruit Resume.
2. Meet with your Recruiting Advisor: Your initial consultation will be to develop a personalized recruiting strategy.
3. Review Your Evaluation: Based on your stats, your recruiting advisor will help you determine which college level (NCAA I, II, III or NAIA) is the best fit for you.
4. Find Your Matching Colleges: Based on your athletic and academic profile the Playced Matching Engine will help you determine which college coaches to contact.
5. Connect with College Coaches: Once your recruit resume is complete and you're ready, start connecting and getting noticed.
As the official recruiting partner of USA Today High School Sports, we've had the opportunity to talk one-on-one about recruiting with college coaches from every level of competition. We know exactly what they are looking for and we know exactly what a recruit needs to do to earn a college scholarship. We help thousands of players find college scholarships every year because college coaches trust us and believe in our approach to the recruiting process.
Additionally, athletes who use the Playced Scholarship Matching Engine to identify their target colleges are 3 times more likely to connect with the coaches at those schools. The Scholarship Matching Engine evaluates each athlete based on statistics and metrics, matches the athlete with appropriate colleges based on their academic and athletic profile and delivers a recruiting game plan unique to each situation. We provide everything a recruit needs to secure a college scholarship without spending a fortune. In addition, our recruiting experts are available to help each step of the way.
Football | Baseball | Softball | Men's Basketball | Women's Basketball |
Men's Soccer | Women's Soccer | Volleyball